Registered
11,113 Posts
Congrats. So, what color, what options?

:18:

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Pilot_EX-L said:
Hello all. I'm new to the site. I just got my Pilot on Monday. Congratulate me, all. :claphead:
Congrats Pilot_EX-L!!! Welcome to our wild and crazy community!

You may want to add your STATE to your profile so others can better help you with any questions you have later on.

:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!! :2: :2:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats...welcome

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
:D congratulations! how long did you take to decide to buy it and why. anyway, enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Pilot_EX-L said:
Hello all. I'm new to the site. I just got my Pilot on Monday. Congratulate me, all. :claphead:
Welcome!

Don't be put off by the sometimes freewheeling material on this site.

It is full of helpful information (and enough thread-drift to confuse a homing pigeon)

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: New Pilot

Loutog said:

It is full of helpful information (and enough thread-drift to confuse a homing pigeon)
what threadrift....??

so what plans do folks have for labor day??

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Re: Re: Re: New Pilot

ramirami said:

what threadrift....??

If it doesn't rain I was hoping to stain and waterproof my deck, which I power washed last weekend--what a headache that was.

Don't buy the red electric powerwashers from Home Depot. 2nd time I used it, it stopped working and the on-off switch and wiring was hanging out of the unit. Because it's more than 90 days old, they want me to send it back to the manufacturer in Atlanta. I thought for sure they'd just replace it with a new one no questions asked but they've been kinda nasty.

What threaddrift BTW?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
WELCOME! From one Ex-l owner to another.
Did you get Silver? You will find this site to be ridiculously addictive, but you will learn more than any Honda Dealership could ever tell you. FUN people too. Sometimes just crazy. Don't dwell in the "problems" threads. Just go there if you have a problem, and the answers will be waiting for you.
Happy Piloting! :20: :20:

:D Now back to your regularly scheduled thread drift :D

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Pilot_EX-L: Welcome aboard the Love Boat... I am Capt Stubing and I will... Hey, what's that off on the starboard? An iceberg?!?!?!? :eek: :D

P.S. The Love Boat may drift off-course from time to time, but the threads never drift!!! :bsflag: :p

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: Re: Re: New Pilot

ramirami said:

what threadrift....??

dunno about threaddrift.

Whose going to come out ahead after this weekend? Boston or New York?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Let's get his thread back on track!

I picked up MY new Pilot today . . . and walking (driving?) on Cloud #9. :roadtrip:

ammdaddy's finally arrived. Whew!

·
Registered
234 Posts
ammdaddy said:
I picked up MY new Pilot today . . . and walking (driving?) on Cloud #9.

ammdaddy's finally arrived. Whew!

Welcome and congratulations ! ... and of course :needpics:

·
Registered
14 Posts
what a great weekend

what a great weekend, I finally sold my OO I30 and I got a call today from the Honda dealer saying my 04 Pilot will be arriving in 10 days..

They Originally told me it would be black but now I'm getting Silver. Horray, I was a little concerned about the Black becuase my wife doesn't have a great track record of keeping her cars scratch free..I think Silver will wear much better..

Hopefully everything goes smooth this week with my I30 sale and I have the Pilot in a week or so...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts