Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, have new Pilot (Havasu Blue/Res) on order (scarcer than hen's teeth here - Colorado (western)), got via national lease source. Wonder about options/changes (eg tires) or upgrades before I start tooling around. Thoughts/suggestions would be helpful - some things (eg mats/cargo tray etc. can be transferred from old SUV) but interior/exterior goodies??? Thanks in adv.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey welcome and congrats! You know, it's really odd how most of the people getting Havasu's always have the woodstock icon.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome to the Board Archivist,

As far as Accesssories, there are several internet sites to choose from, one of the most popular is Tim from Hondacuraworld. He seems to be be most mentioned site on this board. I myself ordered a Cargo Liner from him a few days ago. It should be in on the 23rd, tomorrow, with a free set of wheel locks.:)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Havasu & Woodstock

Brett727272 said:
Hey welcome and congrats! You know, it's really odd how most of the people getting Havasu's always have the woodstock icon.
Hey we have good taste. :)
I started it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woodstock & Havasu Blue

Brett & Havasu:

We must be Kindred Spirits to select Woodstock! Though I probably identify with Snoopy as well - per one of Charles Shultz best:

Snoopy on top of dog house - "I think I'm Alergic to Morning!"

Keep those cards & letters coming - still looking for tips as to adds, also noting threads/conversations re: tires w/switch to Michelin's - can you increase profile (width) and still stay with original rims?

Also has anybody but dealer (demo vehicle) opted for the fancy interior - eg wood dash surrounds/steering wheel/shifter - pretty expensive on Honda option list.

Finally, Honda showing almost $ 800 for trailering hitch, what am I missing, most 4-wheel drive shops only get $ 180-250 incl labor?

Dave:1::eek:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Definitely www.hondacuraworld.com (Tim P.) for accessories is the way to go. Just do a search in the Accessories sub-section and you will see loads of information.

Welcome aboard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts