Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really dont know if im doing this right so just hang on. i just bought a pilot. crossbars fog lights lower trim splash guards running boards auto mirror. will pick it up tomorrow. cant wait. iv being coming to this site for months now getting a lot of tips and info. finally got to put it to use, thanx all

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
What, a soon-to-be-owner posting the first message after buying the Pilot?
pajohnp, you must be the polar opposite of florida_guy. ;) Welcome to the forum, pajohnp.:2:

·
Registered
725 Posts
CONGRATS!

Enjoy your new PILOT - and here's to wishing you MANY happy miles down the road!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

·
Registered
991 Posts
great SUV.. enjoy..

rob

·
Registered
170 Posts
pajohnp said:
i really dont know if im doing this right so just hang on. i just bought a pilot. crossbars fog lights lower trim splash guards running boards auto mirror. will pick it up tomorrow. cant wait. iv being coming to this site for months now getting a lot of tips and info. finally got to put it to use, thanx all
pajohn,
Congrats on your new pilot, you are going to love it! What Color did you go for? Good Luck with it!

:2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
170 Posts
pajohnp said:
bought the sandstone ex-l brown pinstripes looks great
Sandstone was my 2nd choice,saw 1 of those at the Car wash today, it looked good - almost as good as my SageBrush!:D
Saw a black one too , it looked pretty sharp as well! Good luck again!

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
pajohnp said:
bought the sandstone ex-l brown pinstripes looks great
Very EXCELLENT color choice!!!! :29:

Good luck with your new Pilot!!

Can you take a picture of the pinstripes? I have been thinking about adding some to mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts