Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have own my Pilot for almost 2 weeks now. I totally love it and can't seem to stay out of it. I have owned several premium cars over the past 10 years including BMW's, Mercedes and Acura. I think Honda is a premium brand and the quality matches or surpasses those other brands! My first new car was a 1989 Honda Civic and I loved that car. I cried when I traded it and I am finding I love this Pilot the same way! :4:
Happy Holidays to all!:10:

·
Registered
991 Posts
I know.. I almost cried when i sold my 95 Civic SI,, there was nothing wrong with it! why did I sell it... well, had to get a Pilot.

worth it..

rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Honda Love

I have a friend with a new white Pilot EX and it's wonderful. I love it almost as much as my 2002 Accord V-6 coupe. I got to drive the Pilot on the highway yesterday during a Christmas road trip and it is so comfortable, I just love it and so do my kids ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cost

It also goes to show you that you can get a great car/SUV without spending a ton of money. I cried when I sold my 1995 Del Sol SI!

:29:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:20:
Took the Pilot on a roadtrip yesterday also. Finally got over the 600 mile break in. What a wonderful vehicle!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts