Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My family and I just took delivery of a white '04 EX-L. It is an unbelievable experience to finally own what I consider to be the most beautiful automobile on the road. :10: After months of researching (thanks for letting me sponge) we finally got rid of the wife's '99 Mazda 626 and took the plunge. We couldn't be happier!!! I do have one question for the masses. ... what are those crazy rectangular plastic covers (about 2" square) for in the cargo area. There are several, but one is to the upper left of the tire jack compartment. Is it where something goes on another trim line? I was just wondering. Now, let the accessorizing begin!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think what you are describing is the covers for where the cargo cover would attach. If so, there are two (on either side) for it attached behind the second row and another set for behind the 3rd row.

·
Registered
53 Posts
it can also be hooks for grocery bags, ?? the metal ones are for the cargo net, the plastic ones u can pull down from the top and use as hooks,.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
teachinkids: Are you referring to these rectangular covers:

*** EDITS MADE ***

After reading your post again, it looks like you mean the other "rectangular cover" in the upper left of the tire jack compartment... :bonk:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts