Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery on a Silver 04 EX-L Navi this evening! Very excited to put some miles on it.

I know these are just now becoming available, so if anyone has any questions, fire away!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats! I most certainly DO have a question: what is the version number (accessible through the Setup menu) on your Navi disc? Have they finally updated it? The navi is absolutely awesome, but the occasional outdated information is an annoyance, and a few more mapped metropolitan areas couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Second the motion!

I too am eagerly awaiting the update!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats !!!! Tommy Boy

Have a question. If you turn off the navigation system(or dont use the navigation capability), what do you see in the LCD display. In accord you see the information about the CDTrack/volume etc.. I dont know about the pilot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
04 Navi version number

OK-
On my 04 Navi, the version number is:

I can only assume this is NOT the latest version..........

If this is the same version as your 03 Pilot, please let me know- as I will be asking the dealer to purchase the upgrade for me!

Thanks-
Tommy Boy

Oh- and when the Navi system is off, there is nothing- just black screen. I don't believe the system is integrated with the stereo.

·
Registered
59 Posts
navi system

yeah looks like on the new accords the nav system is integrated with the stereo system. i would have thought that with the 04's they would have done the same to the pilot. sounds like they're keeping the same system in the pilots for another year. at least mine isn't outdated yet then. :)

speaking of nav systems. does anyone know if software upgrades are available? In addition to waning some upgraded map data, my does this weird thing all the time where when it switches from guide to map mode all the land turns black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts