Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

New Moderators?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since @Rocky has put in his papers, as the senior member says on cop shows, it appears the forum is in search of new moderators. Not that this poll will decide that, as this site is more akin to a plutocracy than a democracy, but it has nevertheless been suggested to create a poll on the question.

You may vote for one or more person, and if you are interested or would like to nominate someone not included in the initial slate of nominees, leave a message and I'll try to add the name.

Feel free to add comments as to why such and such member would make a good mod.

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nuts, poll options can't be links to profiles, as I had tried to make them with the @. Oh well, carry on.

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
526 Posts
Everyone's been very helpful on this site....

But i believe the honor belongs to some(one) whom has put-in their time here, are/is a (H)onda fanboi, knows where everything is on the site, knows what's been discussed and will point the newbies in the right direction.

Here's some additional names missing from the poll-list

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nevertheless, Sherman, we know that you're just dying to see how many votes you'd get.

But would it kill ya to hit the "Like" button once in a while? Have you ever? Do you even know where it's located? C'mon, Mikey. :)

·
Registered
11,411 Posts

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I have no interest in being an moderator I like being neutral on these forums . BUT I would like to see more interaction with the moderators when things need to be sticky and stuff.

·
Registered
11,411 Posts

Reactions: Sha93

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
I have no interest in being an moderator I like being neutral on these forums . BUT I would like to see more interaction with the moderators when things need to be sticky and stuff.
Same.
Besides, no one who goes against what's recommended for a Honda Pilot like using Prestone Multi Vehicle Concentrate, MaxLife ATF, High Performance Sumitomo HTR AS P02 tires, Shell Rotella Gas Truck oil 5w30, Raybestos Element3 Rotors/Brake Pads, aftermarket ATF filter, Aisin TB WP kits, S-VCM and give their opinion that they would disable the start/stop feature because it can dangerously leave your loved ones stranded in the middle of an intersection with on coming traffic, should ever be considered as a moderator. Not to mention that I hold my start button for one second to prevent the start button glitch where every CEL programmed in the ECU goes off and I drag home Copart vehicles and rebuild to drive on Texas highways at 75 mph! That guy is nuts.

·
Registered
9,762 Posts
Same.
Besides, no one who goes against what's recommended for a Honda Pilot like using Prestone Multi Vehicle Concentrate, MaxLife, High Performance Sumitomo HTR AS P02 tires, Shell Rotella Gas Truck oil 5w30, Raybestos Element3 Rotors/Brake Pads, aftermarket ATF filter, Aisin TB WP kits, S-VCM and give my opinion that I would disable the start/stop feature because it's dangerous, should ever be considered as a moderator. Not to mention that I hold my start button for one second to prevent the start button glitch where every CEL programmed in the ECU goes off and I drag home Copart vehicles and rebuild to drive on Texas highways at 75 mph! That guy is nuts.
But, does that guy also use high performance tire valves?

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
But does that guy use high performance tire valves?

Available at your local Wal-Mart store. It must be a quality product.
So far, the ones I got have not flung off at 75mph.

Reactions: plplplpl
1 - 20 of 67 Posts