Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hello as we are now proud owners of a 2004 Pilot. Looking forward to heaing from fellow Northwestern members and hopefully meeting someday for a little get together.
:2:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats on the pilot:needpics:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
You'll have to forgive ramirami for that quick harassment. So where are the pictures??:D Congrats, and welcome!:p

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
VicsPilot said:
this is the only picture we have so far.
Is that a Sandstone with Tafetta White accents?:p

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
VicsPilot said:
this is the only picture we have so far.
and thats a wonderful picture:D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the club fellow NWesterner!

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
VicsPilot said:
Just want to say hello as we are now proud owners of a 2004 Pilot. Looking forward to heaing from fellow Northwestern members and hopefully meeting someday for a little get together.
Welcome aboard and may I be the first to tell you GREAT COLOR CHOICE!!!! :29:

Grants Pass - pretty area!!!! Lots of nice twisty roads just made for a motorcycle!! BTDT

:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful two wheel country.
So far we love the Pilot. 650 miles and we are getting 19MPG (didn't think it would be that good) so everything is going fine. We are taking it to S.Ca. for a week in March to visit family and friends and I can't wait to get it on the road.
Also going to Michigan in late April to see more family and we are undicided about flying or driving the Pilot across.
Sorry the picture came out so big. . .we are still learning how to insert pictures and the wife thought we had this one reduced enough. . .. guess not.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I am a fellow Oregonian and I am just starting research for the possible purchase of a an '04 Pilot (probably EX Leather with tow package). I'm interested in knowing what kind of buying experience you had. Was the vehicle in stock or did you have to wait? Did your dealer actually 'deal'? Did you look at going through Costco? thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
359 Posts
VicsPilot said:
Congrats on the new Pilot!

(still waiting for mine) :O(

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats!

...still waitng on mine, too.
Picts! Lets see picts!

...I can at least live vicareously..

-ta

·
Registered
359 Posts
terraambient said:
Congrats!

...still waitng on mine, too.
Picts! Lets see picts!

...I can at least live vicareously..

-ta
LOL!!!

I hear you!

·
Registered
709 Posts
tahoe said:
Hello. I am a fellow Oregonian and I am just starting research for the possible purchase of a an '04 Pilot (probably EX Leather with tow package). I'm interested in knowing what kind of buying experience you had. Was the vehicle in stock or did you have to wait? Did your dealer actually 'deal'? Did you look at going through Costco? thanks in advance for any info.
I used the costco member option. You should goto costco.com and find a dealer near youa nd contact them. Mine wanted to say that it's only good (priceing) for models in stock on the lot and i had to wait a few days. I said horsefeather, I bought to other cars this way and was never told this. I'll just go elsewere and find somebody willing to make a fast sale. Needless to say they caved and i got my discount. It's based on the invoice price, adn specific markup from there. I think i got $1500 of msrp. not bad, not great, but 0 haggling.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We bought ours from Lithia Honda in Medford, OR., and was very satisfied with our purchase.
The vehicle was in stock with about 5 others. We did not get the two package only because I didn't think of it at the time. I later priced it and it will run $1200+ to get it installed thru Lithia Honda.
Thats hitch, trans cooler and the rest of the stuff you need.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I see you all out there...are you lurking here?

Hello fellow Northwestern Piloteers!
I see you all over the place now, we've handed out hondapilot.org business cards to some of you. Might you be lurking and learning? It would be great to hear from you, if you have questions about anything, someone will surely help you within MINUTES. This is a great place. All vehicles should have a site as valuable as this, and people as friendly.
Welcome welcome welcome to all of you, Northwestern or not.
-I just had to stop in to my local forum :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just got mine about three weeks ago, first 900 miles I am getting around 19 mpg also, some of these folks who are getting way less must be using the oxygenated gas with alcahol in it. We love ours and my son in law and daughter are about to buy their second one.
Keep on Piloting!!
I am trying to post a picture of mine also since I put raised white letter tires on it, but can't get the digital camera thing to cooperate.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We have just under 6000 miles on ours now (haven't made the Michigan trip yet) and really like it.
One thing we are going to get is the window visors so we can put the windows down without getting the loud buffing noise.
Other than that every thing is good.
Keep working on the camera shot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts