Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a silver Pilot EX on Tuesday in Nelson Honda at El Monte.

Price is $32800 including tax and license (OTD price) with factory running board throw in.

Is it a good price?

I think I got pretty much MSRP+TTL

Very happy with the car. Will install the running board next Wednesday.:2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is Cargo net standard on EX

Is Cargo Net standard on EX?:confused:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yes, it is standard on EX's

·
Registered
725 Posts
Congrats!!!

Welcome to the PILOT.org collective!!!!

Now buy a sticker and show your support!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats!:D :cool: Silver is a great color on the Pilot!:p Of course, I'm a bit biased.

Sounds like your deal is typical. Good job! Do you have leather or DVD or NAV? EX-L, EX-NAV, EX-RES?:confused:

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: Is Cargo net standard on EX

Prost said:
Is Cargo Net standard on EX?:confused:
Hi Prost...
Welcome!!!

The cargo net that is standard on the EX is different from the one you order as an accessory. It does not have separated pockets. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here... :(

Be sure to go over top the Vin Table and post your Pilot info. Havasu is working hard to keep track of all the member Vin's, etc.
Interesting to see where they all end up! :)
http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=921

Safe Piloting! :29:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine is just EX, no leather, DVD or Nav.

Am I over paid. I forgot the price before Tax/TTL. I remember I paid may be couple hundreds under MSRP, but with the running board throw in.

I will input my VIN when I get home tonite!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I'm about to be a new owner too - if the dealer can fix the excessive wind noise I heard around the windshield. This is the third time I've driven a Pilot and the first that I've noticed this much noise. It was a little windy today and I noticied it more when I was driving into the wind, wasn't as bad otherwise but still there. Has anyone else noticed this problem? I'm supposed to call them tomorrow about the vehicle. Thanks for any info.

Vicdarfer :confused:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Cargo Net

The standard EX cargo net is roughly 1/2 the size of the one you can order as an accessory.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Vicdarfer said:
Hi, I'm about to be a new owner too - if the dealer can fix the excessive wind noise I heard around the windshield. This is the third time I've driven a Pilot and the first that I've noticed this much noise. It was a little windy today and I noticied it more when I was driving into the wind, wasn't as bad otherwise but still there. Has anyone else noticed this problem? I'm supposed to call them tomorrow about the vehicle. Thanks for any info.

Vicdarfer :confused:
Hi Vicdarfer... Welcome!!!
I don't have or notice the wind noise so I can't help you there. Just wanted to hi! What are you looking at... color, model, etc?
Whether it's an LX, EX, or EX-L,k it's still a PILOT and you really can't go wrong IMO.
Good luck and have fun with your order! :D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: Cargo Net

sillec said:
The standard EX cargo net is roughly 1/2 the size of the one you can order as an accessory.
Thanks sillec... I didn't know that either! :29: I have the cargo carrier and I love it. It has the 3 separate areas and has sturdy sides and folds up when you don't need it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sage said:

Hi Vicdarfer... Welcome!!!
I don't have or notice the wind noise so I can't help you there. Just wanted to hi! What are you looking at... color, model, etc?
Whether it's an LX, EX, or EX-L,k it's still a PILOT and you really can't go wrong IMO.
Good luck and have fun with your order! :D
Hi Sage,
Thank you for the welcome. I'm looking at a Sage Brush EX, actually drove to this dealer because they had one in stock - I just couldn't tell from the pictures online what it really looked like & I discovered that I like the color (thought of you because I've been reading on this site for some time!). Haggled a bit to get lower trim w/fogs & cross bars - it already had mud flaps, side steps, VIN etching, & air deflector (but now I've read this may be causing the wind noise). Well, we'll see - if they can eliminate that wind noise I'll own a Pilot soon! See you on the board!
Vicdarfer :D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Vicdarfer said:

Hi Sage,
Thank you for the welcome. I'm looking at a Sage Brush EX, actually drove to this dealer because they had one in stock - I just couldn't tell from the pictures online what it really looked like & I discovered that I like the color (thought of you because I've been reading on this site for some time!). Haggled a bit to get lower trim w/fogs & cross bars - it already had mud flaps, side steps, VIN etching, & air deflector (but now I've read this may be causing the wind noise). Well, we'll see - if they can eliminate that wind noise I'll own a Pilot soon! See you on the board!
Vicdarfer :D
How exciting! Keep us posted!! :2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Updated Info.

My Pilot price is $30027.98 with the running board throw in. Add LoJack and TTL, my price is 33306.34 out the door. Fair price in California?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have my Pilot EX! The dealership removed the air deflector & the wind noise is virtually gone. I really like the Sagebrush color, a friend looking at it in the sunlight asked "what color is that, grey or green or blue?" and I said "yes". I got the fog lights with lower trim, side steps, splash guards, and cross bars. I would still like the air deflector, minus the noise!
Thanks everyone, for the info & advice. I'll be back often.

:2: Vicdarfer

·
Registered
191 Posts
Congrats Vicdarfer!!

I was going to ask you about that air deflector once I saw it in your prior post. If it is Honda OEM, that was probably the cause of your trouble! But, it seems that your dealer took care of it. Glad to hear that you are now "one of us"!! (Good or Bad thing :confused: )

If you are interested in replacing that air deflector, there are a number of threads discussing different options. Try doing a search.

Welcome aboard!
Scott

1 - 17 of 17 Posts