Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon, I am new to this website, and I want to introduce myself. My name is Chester, and I have been a Honda owner since 1979 (that makes it 41 years).

My family has owned the following Honda automobiles and I have experienced first hand how their designs and functionalities have matured:
1980 Accord sedan​
1980 Civic hatchback​
1990 Accord sedan​
1997 CRV​
2002 Odyssey​
2005 Pilot EX-L​
2015 CRV EX​
2016 Pilot Elite​
2017 Pilot Elite​
2019 Pilot Elite​

I have been and continue to be very happy with the fit, finish, performance, and reliability of all of my Hondas.

I am looking forward to looking at the website, learning new things from it, and share some thoughts and perspectives about my experiences.

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
Good Afternoon, I am new to this website, and I want to introduce myself. My name is Chester, and I have been a Honda owner since 1979 (that makes it 41 years).

My family has owned the following Honda automobiles and I have experienced first hand how their designs and functionalities have matured:
1980 Accord sedan​
1980 Civic hatchback​
1990 Accord sedan​
1997 CRV​
2002 Odyssey​
2005 Pilot EX-L​
2015 CRV EX​
2016 Pilot Elite​
2017 Pilot Elite​
2019 Pilot Elite​

I have been and continue to be very happy with the fit, finish, performance, and reliability of all of my Hondas.

I am looking forward to looking at the website, learning new things from it, and share some thoughts and perspectives about my experiences.
Awesome!
Do you DIY?

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,303 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What kind of climate do you drive your Hondas in, primarily northern or southern?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Framingham, Massachusetts, and in the Northeast, my location has a wide variation of climate through the seasons. I am not a DIY person when it comes to maintaining or repairing my automobiles. I have left all of this work to the one dealership who I have been using for 41 years.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
3,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Which of the Hondas from your list is/was your favorite?

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,063 Posts
I don't see any Honda motorcycles on that list! LOL

My first Honda was a CL100 in the 1970's- I rode street legal at 15 y/o.
I had several other Honda motorcycles after that.
I now ride a Suzuki GSX-R1000 though. Hey Suzuki makes cars and trucks too!

Reactions: PHM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum.
Which of the Hondas from your list is/was your favorite?
Although I am very happy with all of my Hondas because they were my best choices that were available with the state of automobile technology at the time, my most favorite Honda is my latest one, the 2019 Pilot Elite. It took me three attempts with purchasing a 3rd generation Pilot design to get what I am satisfied with, that being the newest generation Pilot that fixed a number of new model design flaws, and that has Apple CarPlay in it. The third time was truly the charm for me.

·
Registered
2008 Pilot EX-L
340 Posts
I don't see any Honda motorcycles on that list! LOL

My first Honda was a CL100 in the 1970's- I rode street legal at 15 y/o.
I had several other Honda motorcycles after that.
I now ride a Suzuki GSX-R1000 though. Hey Suzuki makes cars and trucks too!
Only had one Honda motorcycle, 750 Magna (think that was the name of it) Good bike.
Second was a 1973 Triumph Tiger (bonneville) with right hand shift left rear brake. Awesome machine.
Third and current Kawasaki Versys 650 (seat is terrible, sending it out to have it custom made) nice bike though.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,303 Posts
My first Honda was also a two-wheeler. I'm riding it in my avatar and there's a link to it in my signature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts