Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all !!! Recently purchased a 2020 Pilot Elite. Really happy and excited !!!

We also have a 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring since brand-new, and still love that vehicle after 13 years !!! That's never happened with any other vehicle I've owned.

On the first test drive of a 2020 Pilot I knew I really wanted one, I love the way it looks, rides and drives.

We received great pricing on the Pilot, with the colors we wanted (remember this is the last of remaining 2020 Pilots just before Labor day 2020) which are Lunar Silver (ext) with Gray (int). But this Pilot Elite was a showroom model and has dealer add-on (added profit for them) items that I mostly don't care about, but paid for.

Coming from the low-or-no-tech world, I have been doing reading and video watching to learn the tech capabilities of the Pilot.

I learned:

1) HondaLink app usage with the Pilot does not have remote start capability as shown in many screen shots of the HondaLink app screen.
2) The exterior power folding rear view mirrors are by interior button-press only and not additionally linkable with door lock/unlock.
3) Honda Sensing tech features includes Reverse Cross-Traffic Alert, but does not apply auto braking of the vehicle.

I love the fact the I-VTM4 All Wheel Drive monitors and can assist even with normal dry-pavement operation to enhance the driving "feel" and vehicle performance when cornering.

I believe I am a "Honda Guy", the brand just fits me really well, I love the overall quality and longevity of Honda products. I was around as a child when the very first imported black Honda motorcycles (were they "50", "65", and "90" cc?) showed up in the 1960s.

I look forward to being a long-term happy owner of this Pilot !!!

Best,
-Gary

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts