Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All ,
As everyone has a story to introduce themselves , ill just do a picture story instead :)

In 1998 I started off with this

In 2001 I wanted something faster so I bought this

I needed a new commuter car as my 99 civic was/racking up miles , so i bought this

The chicagoland area this year saw one of its worst winters. SO in order to avoid this

AND me and the wife just had our first child 4 weeks ago , I bought this

So i can TOW for this

AND i am very happy with my purchase. :)

Now I have to save up so I can buy this

I Cant wait to meet this community :29:

Scrapdog -AKA Andy

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome, I really like that red Civic Si. What does MKE mean? I am originally from the IN side of Chicago, just south of East Chicago. Take 80/94 to US 41, I think called Indianapolis Blvd exit and I lived near where they built that Cabela's. I had a 96 civic for just a smidge under 200k miles, all I ever did was replace CV bearings/boots and the slave cylinder on the clutch. The Civic is one of my favorite small cars, now that I've gotten older (and fatter), it's tough for me to get in and out of them now. I would "settle" for a Subaru Legacy GT these days though :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Are you trying to insinuate with your pic.s u are indeed a Hondaguy? ;-)

Welcome to the forum and more importantly, welcome to fatherhood. Should be a fun ride. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, I really like that red Civic Si. What does MKE mean? I am originally from the IN side of Chicago, just south of East Chicago. Take 80/94 to US 41, I think called Indianapolis Blvd exit and I lived near where they built that Cabela's. I had a 96 civic for just a smidge under 200k miles, all I ever did was replace CV bearings/boots and the slave cylinder on the clutch. The Civic is one of my favorite small cars, now that I've gotten older (and fatter), it's tough for me to get in and out of them now. I would "settle" for a Subaru Legacy GT these days though :)
Thanks , MKE is Milwaukee , that's why I have soooo many miles on my cars , I travel from both cities frequently. I basically live 35 miles from each city.

Are you trying to insinuate with your pic.s u are indeed a Hondaguy? ;-)

Welcome to the forum and more importantly, welcome to fatherhood. Should be a fun ride. :)
Yes , definitely a Honda guy. I have owned other cars , fords , chevys , etc.. But if i had not started with the first civic , i would NOT have a pilot. I'd have a yukon or something. :eek:

Also fatherhood is great. I have a beautiful baby girl . I also bought her a Recaro racing baby seat. Only the safest and best for my baby. :D

Loved loved your picture story! lol
Thanks , I'm into cars , the cars above are the final pictures , they were all bought stock . ALL 3 cars were bought with less than 2k miles each. I butchered them to look how they look today. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Welcome from Central IL! Enjoy your new Pilot

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome Welcome !!!! This has been a great forum for me and I am sure you will love it too. When you need help or have a question about your Pilot this is the place to come FIRST. :29:

Take care of that Pilot and I hope you love it as much as we do. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts