Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Pilot Touring 7 Passenger
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker, just joined. I was in a 2013 Honda Pilot for about 4+ years. Just traded it in yesterday for a 2021 Honda Pilot Touring 7 Passenger. Big fan of the Pilot and hope all the issues with the transmission and infotainment are worked out and I have smooth ride.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,878 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy the new ride. If you have an opportunity please post a picture or two. We love seeing new Pilots, whether they are new off the lot or just new to a member.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Long time lurker, just joined. I was in a 2013 Honda Pilot for about 4+ years. Just traded it in yesterday for a 2021 Honda Pilot Touring 7 Passenger. Big fan of the Pilot and hope all the issues with the transmission and infotainment are worked out and I have smooth ride.
You can check if there are open recalls on the NTSB site. Completed/closed recalls don’t show up. Also, can request a vehicle inquiry from the dealer to see if a recall was performed prior to purchase. I forget the exact term of the inquiry. Will get it if you want. Most 21s I looked at had 1-2 recalls. Fortunately mine didn’t. The recalls on my 2019 created new issues which is why I don’t have it any more.
Which dealer did you buy from? I worked with Bernardi.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,878 Posts
^^^^^Good Information.

Also If you have not done so don't forget to go to the Honda Owners site and register an account. You will find a world of information about your new vehicle as well as be able to request your free paper copies of the Full Owners Manual, Navigation Manual and Warranty Manual.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,188 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Pilot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can check if there are open recalls on the NTSB site. Completed/closed recalls don’t show up. Also, can request a vehicle inquiry from the dealer to see if a recall was performed prior to purchase. I forget the exact term of the inquiry. Will get it if you want. Most 21s I looked at had 1-2 recalls. Fortunately mine didn’t. The recalls on my 2019 created new issues which is why I don’t have it any more.
Which dealer did you buy from? I worked with Bernardi.
Thank you for the info. No open recalls on this one. I ended up buying from Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^^^Good Information.

Also If you have not done so don't forget to go to the Honda Owners site and register an account. You will find a world of information about your new vehicle as well as be able to request your free paper copies of the Full Owners Manual, Navigation Manual and Warranty Manual.
I had my 2013 Pilot registered on Honda Owners. I've got the new one on their now. Great advice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts