Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I have a genuine Honda DVD in-Vehicle Entertainment System (DVD i-VES), part number 08A23-9E1-010 that is new in the box and never used. I had a friend that worked at a Honda dealer buy it for my brother's Pilot, but he ended up selling it before we could install it. To make a long story short, my brother loved his Pilot but his company decided to give him a company car. He decided to sell the Pilot since he really wouldn't be driving it much anymore. We can't return it because it was an employee purchase deal and our friend went to a differnt Honda dealer for work.

The kit fits 2003 Honda Pilot’s that don't have the factory equipped DVD RES or Navigation system. You will also need to purchase the DVD Monitor Attachment Kit (P/N 08B23-S9V-100) & DVD DIN Bezel Kit (P/N 08B23-S9V-100A) from a dealer since I didn't get these yet. The monitor kits are $60 and the DIN kit is $45 from any Honda dealer.

My brother paid $1175. I think MSRP froma dealer is $1700. I will sell it for $900 plus you pay for any shipping charges. The kit is new. We only opened the box to see what was inside. I can even have the instructions from a dealer if any of you want to install it yourself.

If interested, please email me at "[email protected]".

Thanks,

William

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Item is still for sale if anyone is interested. New price of $825 and I'll pay the ground shipping.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'll give you $650 for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts