Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took delivery of my new Black, shiny Honda Pilot and registered on this great site. I need to add some accessories and I have seen the list of
recommended Websites in Accessories forum. My friend bought tons of stuff on
http://honda.autowebaccessories.com
and he is extremely happy with pricing and service. Has anyone used these guys? Also, is there any other
resources like this website that people use for any Pilot news, problem resolutions etc. or this is all we
need :) (seems that way by the amount of info but just wanted to double check). Thanks for everything and hope to see you all here
often.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome to the Club!!

Here's a link to a list of various websites that offer accessories for the Pilot. I think there's also www.hondasuv.com , but I don't think it's nearly as active as this one. :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hondacuraworld is a big supporter of this site. They have great service and great prices. (shipping is included in price, so be sure to compare apples to apples) I've bought several items from them, and never had a problem.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Black Pilot

Try some of the appearance accesories. If you get the right combinations, your Pilot will look really cool!
and remember:
":needpics:"
(in Kemosabe's words)

EDR

PS:
Congrats on the new addition to your family!!:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there. took some time off lunch to search a bit more for the accessories and finally decided to order Fog Lights, Running Boards and Separation net from these guys http://honda.autowebaccessories.com
prices look a bit better than www.hondacuraworld.com
even after shipping and the site looks cool :) Can't wait to install all the goodies and post some
pictures!
P.S. getting addicted to reading this board. Any medication
reccomendations?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
BLV said:
...P.S. getting addicted to reading this board. Any medication
reccomendations?
Here's the support group for this problem...If you want to call it a problem...I don't have a problem...;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
BLV said:
I just took delivery of my new Black, shiny Honda Pilot and registered on this great site.
Congtrats BLV. Great color. Black rules... Yahooooo

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Black Pilot

EDR said:
Try some of the appearance accesories. If you get the right combinations, your Pilot will look really cool!
and remember:
":needpics:"
(in Kemosabe's words)

EDR

PS:
Congrats on the new addition to your family!!:D
W:eek:W!!! I've never been quoted in a smiley before... ;)

Echoing what EDR said, "Congrats on the new addition to your family!!" :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts