Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Our first Honda joined our family in 2015 when we decided to replace wife's C-Class with a SUV to welcome our first born. Wife picked the 2015 CR-V Touring after testing the Forester and Escape. In 2017, we decided that we need a car with third row seat since we were expecting our second child. As much as I loved my 4Runner, I had to let it go to welcome our second Honda, 2017 Pilot EX-L. Actually, I also have a 2006 Honda Shadow Aero that I ride when the weather cooperates. Which is only about 4 months of the year here in Seattle.

CR-V Touring came with just about everything so the only mods I did to it was changing the headlight and fog lights to LED. Oh, and I upgraded the horns (both high and low) to the Accord version because CR-V horns are just too weak.

For the Pilot, I wanted to stick with the 6 speed but I really wish the 2017 EX-L came with seat memory like the 2019's. I added accessories myself to save money, roof rails, roof racks, Romic Running Boards, tow package with tranny cooler, and upgraded the headlight and fog lights to LED.

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi, nicely done! Would love to see pictures and step thrus on the add-ons! Great job and welcome aboard!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts