Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to everyone, new member and new Pilot owner here, a Redrock EX with Leather. The rear mud flaps, cross bars and cargo tray are the accessories I added.
I previously owned an '88 Jeep Cherokee Laredo that had 218k miles (now being driven by my son) so I hope the Pilot does as well as the old AMC. It certainly drives much smoother!
I looked at Fords, Toyotas and Nissans and I decided the Pilot best met my needs. My primary application being to take trips where I may drive 300-600 highway miles and then the last 20 miles would be rural back roads and old logging trails to arrive at my destination; otherwise, its a daily commuter.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
LTRDavid said:
Greetings to everyone, new member and new Pilot owner here, a Redrock EX with Leather. The rear mud flaps, cross bars and cargo tray are the accessories I added.
I previously owned an '88 Jeep Cherokee Laredo that had 218k miles (now being driven by my son) so I hope the Pilot does as well as the old AMC. It certainly drives much smoother!
I looked at Fords, Toyotas and Nissans and I decided the Pilot best met my needs. My primary application being to take trips where I may drive 300-600 highway miles and then the last 20 miles would be rural back roads and old logging trails to arrive at my destination; otherwise, its a daily commuter.
Welcome aboard LTRDavid!!! You are among "friends"!! :D

(Some a little strange at times - but still friends) :2: :2:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Re: Re: New guy

colorider said:

Welcome aboard LTRDavid!!! You are among "friends"!! :D

(Some a little strange at times - but still friends) :2: :2:
Hey, Hey,

We echo that remark, and resemble that remark.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome to the family, LTRDavid.

--Bret

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome

Welcome LTRDavid, hope you are enjoying your Pilot and this website. I do because it all about HONDA's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts