Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pilot EXL
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from north Florida...just became a Pilot owner today (15 August). This is technically my wifes' ride but I'm the maintenance guy so I do all the research. This is our first one...wife was looking hard at a Highlander but it just doesn't have the passenger leg room (both of our kids are >6') that the Pilot has. Reliability was my main criteria...heard good things, and one of my co workers is cruising in an 09 Pilot that looks a little rough but still runs great so we went for it. I am totally new to the world of Honda...will be popping into the subforums with a few questions, but she looks like a solid ride so far.
-Mike

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Welcome, I'm in FL also - north central Gulf side. My wife is the primary driver of our Pilot as well. We bought our second Pilot because the first one was the best vehicle we had ever owned.

Love the new one also, but we have the infotainment issues that many owners are experiencing.

Dealer has parts on order for the TSB that just came out. I'm hoping that puts the issue to bed.

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,188 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are some great DIY write-ups that you’ll find on this site when the time comes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts