Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have another 10 folks interested in a group buy for side steps? I've seen a lot of discussion lately about them and have been awaiting a group buy for awhile.

The price on the last group buy from Tim was $349.83 delivered.

Tim - can we do another?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd take part in the group buy for the side steps.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am interested as well, but can someone fill me in on a few details:

Who is Tim (dealership, private parts retailer, etc)?

Are these the same Side Steps that I could pick up directly from the Honda dealer or some Manik type aftermarket steps?

How does this all work once we have 10 people signed up? Who do I contact?

Thanks for the help. First time doing this and have been interested in Side Steps for a while now. $350 w/shipping is a great deal.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Call Tim directly on his 1-800 number and tell him you want to participate in the group buy for the side steps. He'll ask for shipping and payment info. In a few days you will have your steps.

·
Registered
18 Posts
check his website. i believe he has free shipping, or like 2 bucks. and the last group but price was just over 350.

·
Registered
226 Posts
OK, sounds about $381 in total.

What if the sidesteps are being shipped to, say New Jersey or Connecticut?

Does the tax apply to the ship to address or bill to address?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Heh. Sorry, didn't make that come out correctly. I'm going to be moving to NJ very shortly and would prefer to get the side steps to my new NJ BillTo/ShipTo location.

:)

How long does shipping take roughly? Also, do you send UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc?

Thank you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Also Interested in Side Steps - or Running Boards

Tim and All:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of side steps as opposed to running boards ?
What's the best price on the running boards, can I be in the group buy with this instead of the side steps ?
What's is the "group" buy price ? I guess its better than $349 ??

I'm new on this forum, as I trades in my '02 EX-L Odyssey to get my Pilot. Already have installed fog lights with lower trim and rear splash guards, and some other customized things (mats, others).

Thanks,

·
Registered
226 Posts
Re: Also Interested in Side Steps - or Running Boards

ffiallo said:
Tim and All:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of side steps as opposed to running boards ?
What's the best price on the running boards, can I be in the group buy with this instead of the side steps ?
What's is the "group" buy price ? I guess its better than $349 ??

I'm new on this forum, as I trades in my '02 EX-L Odyssey to get my Pilot. Already have installed fog lights with lower trim and rear splash guards, and some other customized things (mats, others).

Thanks,
From what I've read, I would say they both accomplish the same thing. I prefer the SideSteps because, in my opinion, look a little sportier. I also think the RunningBoard may actually be lower than the truck so step up is easier. I think SideSteps are flush to the bottom of the car, but outwards like the RunningBoards.

I think the single buy price is $350 with shipping and a $2 fee included. Not sure what the group price is.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts