Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tim mentioned that we can start a new group buy for running boards. anyone else interested?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in again. I was supposed to buy for the last one, but my other vehicle ate up the funds. I have the $ again. I'd really like to have these before Christmas, so I hope we get enough folks to sign up quickly!

Roundy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tentatively Count Me In

Two things are pending. Finances and I may still lean toward Side Steps. I think the boards keep the side of the Pilot cleaner and are more functional as a step for little people.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had tried to start a group buy on the side steps but there doesn't seem to be as much interest as the running board. And, after thinking about it, i kinda like the running board more now. So, count me in on this group buy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got mine...

Please count me in also.

I read in one of the previous posts that the installation instructions were not included. Could somebody point me where I can get them on the web (if they are available on the web) :confused:

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It looks like we got 10 right?
Could someone please let me know how to purchase with the discount? I don't have Tim's e-mail.
Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's Saturday Morning now, and they don't open until Monday morning. Their hours are M-F, 7:30AM to 5:30PM, Eastern Std. Time (they are in New York). I don't think I'll be getting up at 4:30 (Seattle time) to call, but I will be calling on Monday morning! Yahoo!

Roundy

·
Registered
900 Posts
Running Boards for Christmas

The running boards we bought from Tim (in the last group buy) are currently being assembled under the Christmas tree.
OK, so the Pilot got its Christmas present a few days early.
:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I, too, am interested in buying running boards. My wife and I just picked up our new silver Pilot this afternoon! We couldn't be happier!!! I hope the group buy doesn't (for some reason) have a limit of 10 units. It looks like I'm the 11th person so far.

Thanks to all!!

Kyle Davis

·
Registered
900 Posts
Kyle, no there is no limit as far as I know. Call Tim first thing Monday morning.
(888) RAY-LAKS

I forget their exact hours but I've called as early as around 8:30 am Eastern time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks, havasu. I'll give him a call. Is this the way a group buy typically works? We just call the vendor directly and mention that I'm part of the group buy from honda-pilot.org?

Thank, again.

Kyle

1 - 20 of 33 Posts