Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2017 Pilot Elite here. The 3 yellow lights seen on the dash are flashing at the same time while driving (full disclosure I'm not the driver in the image). LKAS is green, not flashing, and still works fine. This is new issue. Restarting car doesn't fix it. Clicking the MAIN button on the steering wheel doesn't fix it either. Can't enable ACC. Cameras up front aren't blocked. Any ideas?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm betting you will have to have the codes read to know where to look.

From the manual, it says:

So unless the camera somehow got too hot, not sure where to start.

Has any work been done on the car recently? If so, maybe a connector didn't get plugged back in completely.

Also, I've read here about a lot of weird things happening when the battery is getting weak. Any chance the battery is not fully charged or starting to fail?

Good luck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. No work done at all in the last few months. It randomly started flashing today.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Check your battery voltage off and running to eliminate that. Should be 12.6 to 12.3. when engine is off.

Past that, I think you will need to get the codes read. May need an advanced code reader to see the driver assist codes. I think one like my Foxwell NT530 will read them, but I have never tried it on our 19.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Voltage reads 12.4 with engine off. Looks like a trip to the dealer is in the future.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I will be interested in hearing what you find out, so please follow up if you can.

In the meantime, you could look through the service manual entries that a kind member listed in the Stickies. Might be helpful - perhaps there is a diagnostic in there somewhere.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As a follow up, ended up bringing the car to the dealership finally. They said they had to reaim the cameras to get the lights to finally stop blinking. All works now...

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,323 Posts
Glad you got it fixed. Under warranty?

Still, all these gadgets seem like they're Great Depression make-work projects: intentionally planned to keep idle hands in the Dealership Service Department busy.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,878 Posts
As a follow up, ended up bringing the car to the dealership finally. They said they had to reaim the cameras to get the lights to finally stop blinking. All works now...
Out of curiosity, just how fast was she going when she went over that speed bump in the mall parking lot. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Out of curiosity, just how fast was she going when she went over that speed bump in the mall parking lot. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, she won't tell!

Glad you got it fixed. Under warranty?

Still, all these gadgets seem like they're Great Depression make-work projects: intentionally planned to keep idle hands in the Dealership Service Department busy.
Yes under warranty, which is nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts