Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda.com has made a website where you can find information about your Pilot, including recalls, manuals, etc. only applying to you're car. Check it out, they have some pretty cool stuff.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yes. The owners link is OK for some stuff, but I was pretty disappointed when others here, who fell in the range for the water pump recall, found that the recall didn't show on the owners link even after the information had been posted here for over a week. Having a site like that is a step in the right direction, though.

Chris

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? Thats pretty suprising. Oh well, like you said, at least they're taking steps in the right direction.

·
Registered
664 Posts
It's neat to a point. It looks like you have to type in all the information if you get work done on your vehicle. I was hoping they would track that since it is already in their system.

·
Registered
307 Posts
They still don't show my recall notice LOL

·
Registered
311 Posts
Close but no cigar

The site seems like it would be great and then it just doesn't deliver. Maybe we should start a list of suggestions for Honda so they can improve the owner-link concept. I actually started a conversation on another thread about renaming the site to reflect its limited nature - like Owner-Nolink, Owner-Emptylink, or my fav: Owner-Unlinked. Of course, at a minimum they should acutally post recalls in a timely fashion - folks are rightfully furious over Honda's management of the water pump recall. It seems like it would be so easy for them to 1) get the owners manuals on line in Adobe Acrobat PDF files and while not as easy, as the name implies, 2) they should link to the computer systems in dealerships that have all of our maintenance data/history. It just is not impressive to have a system where the user needs to enter the data when the corporation already has it. Just my opinion. Sorry if this sounds cranky - I'm a little disappointed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Close but no cigar

Mkell said:
The site seems like it would be great and then it just doesn't deliver. Maybe we should start a list of suggestions for Honda so they can improve the owner-link concept. I actually started a conversation on another thread about renaming the site to reflect its limited nature - like Owner-Nolink, Owner-Emptylink, or my fav: Owner-Unlinked. Of course, at a minimum they should acutally post recalls in a timely fashion - folks are rightfully furious over Honda's management of the water pump recall. It seems like it would be so easy for them to 1) get the owners manuals on line in Adobe Acrobat PDF files and while not as easy, as the name implies, 2) they should link to the computer systems in dealerships that have all of our maintenance data/history. It just is not impressive to have a system where the user needs to enter the data when the corporation already has it. Just my opinion. Sorry if this sounds cranky - I'm a little disappointed.
Totally agree with you !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts