21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Reactions: PHM and plplplpl

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Wonder if you can get it with Nokian Hakkapeliittas for Canadian winters?

Or Sumitomos for Texas highways?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for the replies. I took it to Autozone (where the battery was bought) and had them check it. It was time for replacement. From the only receipt I could find, the battery was bought in 2013 so it was time for replacement no matter what it tested at. I replaced it with a Gold, the same as what I was replacing. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
89 Posts
@JimB823 good to hear you got it replaced.

For everyone else - if you are like me and have a habit of draining your battery and needing a jump 2-3 times a year, you might want to consider an AGM battery that handles deep discharge/recharge cycles better than flooded lead acid.

--Chris N.

·
Registered
2010 Pilot EXL
65 Posts
Wife took my car (2003 Pilot) this morning to pick up my son. He wasn't ready so she turned off the car and waited. Unfortunately she didn't turn off the headlights. When he came out 45 minutes later the care wouldn't start, battery was dead. I tol her to wait 30 minutes and try it again. She did, it started. Since it recovered that quickly is it likely that the battery is ok? Or is it time to get a new batterry or at least have it checked? I don't remember how old the battery is. Thanks
You got lucky. Time for a new battery. Consumer testing says the best performing and best value these days is WalMarts Maxx model

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "JimB823, publicación: 1674436, miembro: 18312"]
Mi esposa tomó mi auto (piloto de 2003) esta mañana para recoger a mi hijo. No estaba listo, así que apagó el coche y esperó. Desafortunadamente, ella no apagó los faros. Cuando salió 45 minutos después, la atención no se iniciaba, la batería estaba agotada. Le dije que esperara 30 minutos y volviera a intentarlo. Ella lo hizo, empezó. Dado que se recuperó tan rápido, ¿es probable que la batería esté bien? ¿O es hora de comprar una nueva batería o al menos hacer que la revisen? No recuerdo cuántos años tiene la batería. Gracias
[/CITAR]
Creo que la batería está bien una batería descargada no se carga dejándolo en reposo además a Pilot 2003 apaga la luces automáticamente cuando se dejan prendidos, podría ser el relay de la bomba de gasolina a mí ya me pasó

21 - 27 of 27 Posts