Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to change my avatar. When I click change, it says thank you for updating your profile, and pulls up this:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.hondapilot.org home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 400 - Bad Request
Internet Explorer

It's been doing this all day.....

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmmmmmmmmm....also appears some smilies aren't coming up...

:bangh:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Art: Any luck with the avatar switching attempt since Wednesday afternoon??? :confused:

So far tonight, I've been able to edit my profile and bring up smilies w/o any dificulties... :8:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried this morning, and it finally worked....

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But, smilies still seem to have trouble...

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
Art said:
But, smilies still seem to have trouble...

You are trying to link/embed smilies from elsewhere...those aren't the clickable smilies that are stored on the hp.org server...

:confused:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TheWorm said:
You are trying to link/embed smilies from elsewhere...those aren't the clickable smilies that are stored on the hp.org server...

:confused:
Yep, linking. The site they are from is still up and letting you get them, but it appears the links no good.......

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I give up.....now it's working???

·
Registered
360 Posts
Resizing Avatar

What applications can you guys suggest to resize an image for use as an avatar? I've got one that's too big and haven't been able to locate anything to successfully resize it. It's an animated GIF.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Try Microsoft paint, that should work.

:1:

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
That's a cool new avatar, Art! Where'd you get it? Do they have other cool avatars? I've becoe obsessed with avatars! There's some rather risque ones out there--don't tell Mrs. Robrecht!

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
robrecht said:
That's a cool new avatar, Art! Where'd you get it? Do they have other cool avatars? I've becoe obsessed with avatars! There's some rather risque ones out there--don't tell Mrs. Robrecht!
I have a few risque ones, not sure if i should use them here though, besides, it's not letting me change it again... :12:

Try here, they have some good ones:

http://avatarsbymas.com/htmls/avatars1-ani.htm

·
Registered
360 Posts
Art said:
Try Microsoft paint, that should work.

:1:
Well, I resized it to 100 x 100 pixels but it killed my animation. :( Back to the drawing board...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts