Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, well yesterday she was 2 weeks old born 6-18-03. We welcomed our first baby girl she was three weeks early what a surprise. Now I have precious cargo to haul in my wifes pilot and am I ever glad I bought the pilot before she was born. We upgraded from a CRV. I can fit the stroller and the rest of the caravan in the cargo area with no problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
lotagguts,

Congrats to you and your wife. :2:

Take care of them and sleep when you can.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Congrats!

Best of luck to you and your family! Our first girl was also born last month on June 16th...

I expect we will see lots of late night/early morning posts from each other in the coming months.

:D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congrat!!!

lotagguts

Congratulation!!! she's look very cute, she's going to be Daddy little girl.
I have to girl myself, so that make me a DAD. Daddy Against Diapper:D
But the greatest of all, no matter what you do, no matter what they do; they will always be calling you "Daddy".

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm new to girls' mommyhood, and loving it. Baby gap this baby gap that.
She's adorable! Lots of dark hair, my kids never get any of that. Bald til 2 or 3 years, like mom :)
I know what you mean about appreciating the Pilot. The safety of the vehicle makes a huge difference to you when you actually have a baby in it.
Happy parenthood, I'm sure you're loving it. Tired, but loving it :)
Aimee

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Congrats to you and your family!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wonderful!

Your baby looks beautiful...

Congratulations to you and your family...

Don:p

·
Registered
145 Posts
Beautiful!

Congratulations!

--Bret

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank You All

Thank you all for the congrats. Yes my wife and I are not getting much sleep but of course she is worth all the sleepless nights when I hold her I just melt. Wow I can't Imagine my life without her. Oh wow listen to me I sound like a parent. Anyways thank you all again and enjoy your pilots I enjoy mine and even more with my little one now.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
lotagguts: You have a very lovely little baby girl!!! :4: May she bring many, many years of happiness to you and your family -- congratulations on your new Piloteer!!! :7:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
that a real beautiful baby...congratulations.... hope you catch your zzzzs :23:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
zzzz's

Get yours NOW Ramirami!!! Really. You'll be amazed how tired you'll be in a few weeks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations to the family! My husband bought me my Pilot to haul around our future precious cargo...(heading to China in six weeks to adopt our baby girl!). He was anti SUV until I told him it was for our kids! Congrats again to the whole family!

mkm125

1 - 15 of 15 Posts