Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I just received my Pilot after waiting for a couple months for the delivery. My previous SUV was a 2007 Jeep Wrangler, which I modded to add a 2.5in lift and other stuff. Got rid of it when it started the electrical problems that even the Chrysler dealers could not fix.
After much tests and comparisons between the Pilot and Highlander, both me and my wife agreed that the Pilot was a better option for us. Since I miss the open roof the Wrangler gave us, I got the Pilot Elite for its large moonroof.
The main use of our Pilot will be travels and road trips. I used to take the Jeep in trails that Pilot will never go, but I passed that phase, so everything's fine. :)
Home base is the State of WA in the USA.
Cheers!

·
Registered
2019 Pilot EX-L AWD, 265-60-18 Defender LTX M/S
1,082 Posts
Welcome to Piloteers! :D

If you didn't quite pass that phase, the Pilot is actually quite capable for soft off roading, trails etc. Do consider getting skid plates from No-Lo Designs for some protection as well as factory hitch that can be used for recovery point.

You could always trade it for the 2023 Pilot Trailsport ;).

I also linked in your snow chains thread about the transmission modes so you can get familiar.

·
Registered
Miss our 2005 Pilot
5,076 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts