Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. quick background.. Have owned several Honda’s over past 20 yrs. Most recently....2017 Pilot RES EXL (no Honda sensing) and currently 2018 Honda Accord 2.0L. With Honda Sensing.

this is our third Honda Pilot....350 miles..

• Honda sensing is more refined and seems less “buggy” than my Accord
  • infotainment system definite upgrade vs 2017 Pilot (carplay..etc...THOUGH SHOULD BE WIRELESS)
  • heating steering wheel upgrade is worth the $$
  • wireless charging meh
  • seemingly better ride with larger tires/rims?
  • main reason for upgrading doom 17 Pilot was no Honda Sensing, getting to 70 k miles, and hond throwing ridiculous $$ at promos... overall we are glad we made the move..well wife is happy anyway.. ; )

·
Registered
30 Posts
So.. quick background.. Have owned several Honda’s over past 20 yrs. Most recently....2017 Pilot RES EXL (no Honda sensing) and currently 2018 Honda Accord 2.0L. With Honda Sensing.

this is our third Honda Pilot....350 miles..

• Honda sensing is more refined and seems less “buggy” than my Accord
  • infotainment system definite upgrade vs 2017 Pilot (carplay..etc...THOUGH SHOULD BE WIRELESS)
  • heating steering wheel upgrade is worth the $$
  • wireless charging meh
  • seemingly better ride with larger tires/rims?
  • main reason for upgrading doom 17 Pilot was no Honda Sensing, getting to 70 k miles, and hond throwing ridiculous $$ at promos... overall we are glad we made the move..well wife is happy anyway.. ; )
What tires came with your Pilot. Is it a smooth ride? How about road noise?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
My OEM Continentals were quiet and smooth, to about 60,000 km, and replaced with Michelins, similar quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts