Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer called and couldn't find my 03 Sandstone metalic EXL, offered the same deal on a 2004 for the same deal, I have to pay the increase. Has anyone heard what I am getting? Delivery will be in mid Sept, I hope.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2004 EXL Sandstone Metalic, rear mud flaps, 6cd changer in dash, roof racks, power sunroof

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi...there :

Does this mean that 2004 EXL model includes

-6cd changer in dash ( standard ) ANd power sunroof as OPTION ??

If that is a case, my advice is to go with a dealer's offer offer for 2004...( of course , if the original offer for 2003 model is good...in my case, i have been able to get about 29760 for EXL with DVD)

Could share with us the name of the dealer? I am shopping for 2003 Pilot EXL with DVD and in a quite similar situation in the same area ...Our dealer is yet to get to back us ..

·
Registered
32 Posts

I have to ask --is that a factory sunroof or a dealer installed / aftermarket sunroof? Honda Canada will tell me nothing of what is new for 04. I spoke with the head office of Honda Canada last week and they told me the first 04 Pilots were scheduled to start rolling down the production line in Alliston, ON the week of Sept. 22. I don't know if that is good or bad news.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Add ons to purchase

Sunroof, cd changer dealer installed. I am dealing with Community Honda in Orland Park on 159th St. Have dealt with them before and have been pleased with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts