Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Today, I took delivery on a 2004 Red/Tan Pilot with All Season Mats, Rear Splash Guard and Wood Trim Package (except steering wheel and gear shift). The dealers in my area (Boston suburbs) were not negotiable on MSRP but were very negotiable on accessories.

I don't like the silver plastic inserts in the center console or on the steering wheel. Has anyone seen wood trim options for these areas?

I'm also interested in an all season cargo mat that will fit with the third seat up. Has anyone seen one of these on the market?

Thank you for your help.

I considered an MDX for a year. I am very glad to have saved $8K at least on the Pilot. I have more room. I got Red which is what I wanted and the new Tan with Red is really nice especially with the wood trim package. The thing I miss most (moving from a BMW 328ic) to this Mommy Mobile is the outside temperature indicator. I was told there was one but I can't find it. And I miss the passenger power seat and the zippiness of a sport car. But life is all about trade-offs.

Anyones want to buy a 1997 328ic in mint condition?

I'll post pictures soon.:D

·
Registered
407 Posts
beaner said:
The thing I miss most (moving from a BMW 328ic) to this Mommy Mobile is the outside temperature indicator. I was told there was one but I can't find it.
Just push that mileage reset button a couple times and the outside temp should appear.

BTW, Congratulations on your new Pilot!:7:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Congrats-Hope you enjoy your new ride as much as the rest of us enjoy ours!

ncelk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts