Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the electrical connector with a few inches of attached wires for the parking sensor on-off switch (lower left side of dash). Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
junk yard would be your best bet at this point

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Little confused was the op expecting us to rip out this harness from our Daily drivers ? Here is a kidney while we are at it or an arm. ?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Tahoe, don't need or want your kidney or arm. I think the title of the thread was clear, I was asking if anyone knew of a second generation pilot touring being parted out. Thanks to the serious replies.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I hope you were able to acquire what you need .. I was in the bone yards over the weekend not much out there in my area for the second gen I saw a lot of the later gen models 2017 and up ...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Tahoe. The full story is that I am considering installing an aftermarket parking sensor system on my 2015 EX-L. What I was after on a Touring was the OEM sensor switch harness connector and a few inches of wiring. The OEM switch itself is inexpensive and available new, but the connector and some pigtails would be handy to hook to the aftermarket sensors. I'm sure the sensors come with an on-off switch, but would like the look of the OEM switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts