Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I currently have a 2017 EX on lease that is ending and I will be getting a 2020 EX-L tomorrow.

I am really confused on the tech that comes with the 2020 Pilot, and I keep getting different answers by salespeople. Anyone with a 2020 EX-L who can offer me some clarity?

Is this the standard Sensing package that comes with the EX-L?
  • Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
    • Does it include low speed follow??
  • Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
  • Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
  • Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS)
Does it include any cross traffic notification, pedestrian notification, traffic sign recognition or auto high-beams?

I believe it has auto dimming rear view mirror...can anyone confirm?

Am I missing anything else? I test drove a VW Atlas and it had a really neat parallel parking feature that showed a red box on the ground on the rear view camera that moved with the steering wheel to show where you would end up. I wish the Honda package included a bit more innovative tech like that!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

-David

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have a 2019 but don’t think it changed for the 2020s. Check Honda’s web site to research features. Don’t rely on a salesperson‘s knowledge. Very rare to find a salesperson that bothers to get to know what he/she is selling.

No ACC low speed follow. I think it cuts out at 20 MPH. No pedestrian or traffic sign notification.

EX-L trim does include CMBS, RDM, LKAS, blind spot monitor, cross traffic monitor, auto dimming mirror and auto high beams.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cbayman, thank you so much for that info. It is a huge help!

I just signed my lease and feel pretty good about the deal I got! From the research I did, the monthly seems to be pretty low (hopefully)!!

Thank you,
David

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
5,112 Posts
I have a 2019 but don’t think it changed for the 2020s. Check Honda’s web site to research features. Don’t rely on a salesperson‘s knowledge. Very rare to find a salesperson that bothers to get to know what he/she is selling.

No ACC low speed follow. I think it cuts out at 20 MPH. No pedestrian or traffic sign notification.

EX-L trim does include CMBS, RDM, LKAS, blind spot monitor, cross traffic monitor, auto dimming mirror and auto high beams.

25mph is the cut out. The same minimum speed needed for cruise control.

Go here, lots of info. Features and Information | 2020 Honda Pilot | Honda Owners Site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts