1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to install:

1. Rear sensors
2. CD Changer

in the San Francisco Bay area (south bay). Can anyone recommend a dealer for above accessories in this area. Alternatively, do you think i should order online and then take it to a dealer to do the install, is that doable and what should i be paying?

I have a SS EX-L which has simply been a pleasure to drive!

Thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Vaibhav ,

I ordered my back-up sensors online for $361+shipping for the complete package. According to HONDA's service manual it takes 2 HR to install them, hence, I payed for 2 HR labor ( In Syracyse it came out to be $138 ) I am not sure what the labor rates are in your part of the world !

:rolleyes:

I would get the back-up sensors installed by Honda dealer and the CD changer by a local Audio-Mod shops.

Good Luck.

KE

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had my side steps, fog lights, lower trim, rear mud guards installed at Custom Auto in Oakland. I also purchased a Audiovox dvd entertainment center with them and their job have been excellent. The man to talk to is Jimmy he is very knowledgable and definetly helped me with any questions. I was comfortable with them because alot of their clients are players from the Raiders, A's and Warriors. They are right by the Oakland Airport on Hegenberger Road.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
48 Posts
I checked with my Dealer for installing Side step or Running Board that I am planning to buy from 4hondaparts.com

Dealer gave me a price of $ 98.50
Can any one tell me if this is reasonable???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts