Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2003 Honda Pilot I'm parting out. Unfortunately, the timing belt broke while driving down the highway. Timing belt was only 30k miles old. I should have changed it when I replaced the timing belt tensioner, but I didn't.

It's got 210k miles, so everything is pretty worn, but there's bound to be something you may have trouble finding. Just let me know. Thanks.

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I am curious what brand is that belt?

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Give a location on where the parts are coming from would help users to determine if its worth the shipping or not

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Give a location on where the parts are coming from would help users to determine if its worth the shipping or not
Hovering over the country flag is this forum's surreptitious way of displaying location if a member has added it to his profile. OP is from Colorado. I've asked admins to make it more obvious. Still waiting.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Lyons, CO. I'll ship for whatever the cost is. I plan on donating to CPR, so feel free to request anything. It's in my driveway and I have room, so I'm not sending it away asap. The belt kit was not gates or other name brands. I thought it wouldn't matter, but apparently it does! Trade in value is ~$500, so not a huge loss except that I really liked having a unique pilot and it is really capable. Ah well, change is inevitible.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
what bout another gen 1 pilot ? Crate engines are cheap for those pilots if that's an option for you

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Hovering over the country flag is this forum's surreptitious way of displaying location if a member has added it to his profile. OP is from Colorado. I've asked admins to make it more obvious. Still waiting.
Good luck on that for what I hear these forums are not what they used to be... lost a lot of good members over the years .. :)

Reactions: 97trophy
1 - 9 of 9 Posts