1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Divorce her.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Start by lopping off that big, fat head of yours. That should give you about 8 to 10 lbs right there. ;-)

·
Registered
249 Posts
This is what I'm trying. It doesn't feel like I have to suffer to badly since it is all about calories 2 days a week. I've found that I'm less hungry the other 5 days.
5:2 diet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've dropped 8 pounds in 4 weeks. A female friend of mine (with less weight to lose) dropped 13 pounds in 3 weeks. She was very dedicated to it and cut out snacking at night.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Two words: gym and diet. Get on the treadmill to burn calories, try to stay away from fried foods, eat lots of fruits, and drink plenty of water instead of pop. Do this CONSISTENTLY for a month. Guarantee you will lose weight, OP.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love that Wiki link....ITS A FAD DIET. NOTHING good can come of this. It's just a reworked starvation diet that will only harm you in one or more ways. I lost 30 lbs and 8 inches on my waist as measured at my belly-button, in about 5 months while adding good lean muscle and the best shape I've been in for years. I am a lot stronger now too.

WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER

Have I said WATER? Milk is fine but pretty much drink NOTHING BUT WATER. If you feel hungry. Drink a glass of water and wait. Eat less in more meals. If you are constantly(every 2-3 hours) feeding your body small amounts of healthy foods your metabolism becomes faster to compensate. Think of the starvation diets that teach your body to store store store. This turns that the other way.
I ate NO BREAD, red meat(humans aren't made for meat), stayed away from starches n potatoes as much as possible. Boiled vegetables are also not good.

Fresh fruit for breakfast, hard boiled eggs, yogurt.
meats that are ok to eat, Fish is the best for you(Tuna/Albacore is your friend!!!!), followed by turkey then chicken....Pork is down with beef in the don't eat list.

Fresh vegetables and lowfat dressing. Baked foods.
peanuts and sunflower seeds especially are GREAT for you and provide protein. Research it, even though the nutrition facts on the bag may seem to be outrageous.

i would drink a whey protein shake immediately after waking, one for lunch and one for dinner. Casein Protein before bed(turns to goo in your stomach and takes longer to digest) to provide protein long into sleep. Also would drink a whey shake before and after weight training. you may want to go less on the protein shakes, since I am a full 100lbs heavier than you and usually grams of protein per lb of body weight for active person is normal. So cut out maybe the lunch and dinner ones and only consume before/after workouts.....

speaking of which, are you even working out for this "diet"??

There is no diet without exercise. Weight training(not power lifting to get huge) is crucial for a success. It burns LOTS of calories. TYPICALLY lower weight higher reps for strength and lean muscles. More weight few reps for mass. Running mile after mile after mile only burns so many calories. Friends of mine that post stats of their runs going 3.5 hours and only burning 2000 calories....absurd. Treadmills are like running. loooooong time to get some decent calories and you are only working your legs. Biking with resistance is decent, but if you do what half the lazy people do and just put level 1 and pedal slowly while eating doritos all the while, you are wrong. Full body workouts, tons of stuff that you only need a resistance band or a few hand weights that can get you well off. Don't go for these fad diets. Eat your vitamins after you workout. eat right. Stay away from all this man made crap (LIKE BREAD) and you'll be losing in no time.

phew.

·
Banned
7 Posts
You need to change your diet. 80% of your weight loss success depends on your diet. You should also train, I would advise you to hire a personal trainer, then you can train and not harm your health. You can find a lot of information about proper nutrition on the Internet. Basically, you need to add more vegetables to your diet, eliminate sweets and bakery products. In order for your food to be as balanced as possible, you cannot exclude certain foods at all. For example, in this article there is a list of products that have a beneficial effect on the brain. It is very important. you also need to take care of oils and calcium, it is also very important for your health. You may need to drink vitamins and take some supplements. You could also consult a nutritionist. Weight loss is a complex process. I wish you good luck and success!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts