Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We live in Seattle and are looking for a good dealer- a good deal!!
We've been through many hondas, and LOVE them! We are a busy family of four, and dont have the time or patience to deal with haggling for 5 hrs!!

Please advise- willing to travel as North as BC and South as Portland!

Thx!

:2: :2:

·
Registered
249 Posts
May want to post this in general discussions, also. This section is usually dead.

Welcome. :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
I would write an e-mail to each dealerships website sales manager, detail what you want color, and options then wait for the responses. Take the cheapest that mets your needs and deal with them. This tends to be the quickest and most hassle free from what the forum has talked about. Me, I just call my son-in-law he loves to talk to dealership salespeople. I just sic him on them and then go sign the paper work. Good Luck with your next purchase.

·
Registered
35 Posts
coliegirl70 said:
We live in Seattle and are looking for a good dealer- a good deal!!
We've been through many hondas, and LOVE them! We are a busy family of four, and dont have the time or patience to deal with haggling for 5 hrs!!

Please advise- willing to travel as North as BC and South as Portland!

Thx!

We were very satisfied with our experience at Lynnwood Honda.
We dealt with their Internet Sales Dept, specifically Mike Greco.
We paid $31,500 (plus tax & license fees) for an '06 EX-L with running boards, wheel locks, door edge guards and mud flaps.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Contact Steve Bagwell at Klein Honda in Everett. He is the internet sales manager. Today is the last day to ge the special financing and Manufacturer to Dealer Incentives that are available. Run don't walk to your local Honda Dealer! I paid $28600 + dest + Tax+ Lic for an 06 EX-L with RES. Tell him Mr. Krystofiak sent you!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Krystofiak185 said:
Contact Steve Bagwell at Klein Honda in Everett. He is the internet sales manager. Today is the last day to ge the special financing and Manufacturer to Dealer Incentives that are available. Run don't walk to your local Honda Dealer! I paid $28600 + dest + Tax+ Lic for an 06 EX-L with RES. Tell him Mr. Krystofiak sent you!
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, but had been browsing for about a week before buying a new '07 Pilot EX-L in Desert Rock Metallic.

After reading this thread I contacted Klien Honda Internet sales and purchased my Pilot from them. I had been getting increasingly lower quotes from a few local dealers, but Alan Kemper at Klien trumped them all over the phone. When I got to the dealership the next day he kept to his verbal quote. We are looking for many happy miles from our Pilot.

As a side note: Steve Bagwell is no longer with Klien Honda.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts