Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of us have been doing I have been watching for an available full size spare. Today I was able to find a set of four. Why am I telling you this? Because I don't need four spares.

What is the cost? Well, this is where Atlanta comes in. The Alloy Spare AND Integrity tire can be had for less than $95 if you live in Atlanta. Anywhere else will be that cost plus shipping to the necessary locations. I am taking one spare, another member has his name on a second so I have two left. If you are interested in saving some serious dough on a full size spare contact me through a board post followed by the email link below. I will be basing requests on the time/date of the board post and email receipt time. I am also earmarking one spare for an Atlanta member who is willing to help us get these picked up and the other three shipped.

Please contact me if interested. And remember we can always use an alternate if an earlier posted can't do it. Again this is a full size, EX alloy wheel w/ center cap AND Intergrity tire. Mileage is stated to be approx. 500 miles.

:21:

·
Registered
307 Posts
if theres still one avail I will take it

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I currently have 4 and will contact the people on this list in order if anyone must drop out. (One response did come via email before anyone had a response on this list in case you wonder where the other entry is.)

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts