Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On page 13 of the Pilot sales brochure, you can clearly see a clock at the bottom right side of the NAV screen. My wife's Acura 3.2 TL has the same clock on her NAV system. However, the clock does not show up on my Pilot NAV screen as it does in the brochure, nor is there any mention of it in the instruction manual. Most GPS systems have a satellite set clock which is extremely accurate.

Does anybody know if there is a way to toggle the clock on, or does the sales brochure show a feature that doesn't exist?

·
Registered
199 Posts
They did not duplicate the clock

The manual producers likey screwed up. My 2000 3.2TL (Most satisfying vehicle I have owned) had the NAV and clock on the screen to. My Pilot does not and I am sure it is due to the clock on the dash only inches away. I would prefer it on the screen as I cannot see the clock in many situations especially when someone is in the passenger seat due to reflection. In a list of issues, I mentioned the clock view to American Honda. This is an experience similar to yelling to someone on the opposite side of the Grand Canyon and expecting them to listen, much less hear! I did like the ability on the TL to enlarge the clock to near full screen size. I also wanted the date! Some are never satisfied. BPILOT

·
Registered
342 Posts
The clock is on the nav unit in my '03 Odyssey. Instead of a "setup" button on the Ody nav there is an "A/C" button. A/C controls and the clock are both supported on the nav screen in the Ody.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts