Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 2008 with Navigation. It has the original Nav DVD. Besides updated maps, what does updating the DVD do? Is it worth $100?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Absolutely not. Bought 2009 new and updated disks about 3 times over the years. Got ones that were a few versions back on ebay for about $40. The one in my car is 2017 version and doesnt even list places that were built in 2014.I use waze and only use my factory one to select a location i may see off the highway and move large knob to place over it and select as destination. It is easy to use but ancient technology running a dvd player for navigation. A $50 tom tom works better than this piece of crap. And they want you to spend $150 a year for their updated, out of date disk. They suck! They are so far behind on new roads, places , etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2019, and it is still bad. It is basically the same Garmin system I bought 10 years ago on a larger display. Useless. I just use Android Auto, which is great, but am bitter that I paid for Navigation. Really bitter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts