Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a month of use I've taken a few 'interesting turns' in the menuing system of my GPS/Navi - are there any 'hidden' menus and/or key sequences that I can use to see things like current speed and/or other more interesting things.

Also, can we start guessing what the DVD update will co$t in say about 1 year from now?

Maybe its just my imagination, but given that the backup camera projects its image onto the Navi's screen - I presume that there's a 'video in' equivalent buried in the connectors somewhere????

no doubt the 2003 will include the 'voice activated' version of the Navi system?

John W.
Western suburbs of Chicagoland - winter has already come & gone!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello,

I know this has been discussed before but the thread is WAY down there and I haven't had time to look for it.

To access the system menu, do the following...

In this order, press and hold the buttons to the right of the screen...

TOP, Second & 4th.

After holding for a couple of seconds, the diagnostic and settings menu will appear. I wouldn't change any settings but there are some cool screens there. I like the GPS screen that shows the location of all the GPS satellites that it is tracking in graphical form.

Several folks have connected a DVD player to the nave screen through the camera connections. Search the site for it. They even list part numbers and such for doing it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts