Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Does your Pilot have Navigation

• I\'ll never get lost again (Navi enabled)

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Which way do I turn?

Votes: 19 57.6%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Navi or not?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Navi...Si!

Our Pilot doesn't have a Navi, but our Acura TL does. We find it to be quite useful... fun, even.

There are several threads on this board that discuss both the Honda Navi System and aftermarket portable GPS devices. They might provide you with some good background. I also believe that there is an extensive Navi thread on the MDX board (www.acuramdx.org).

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm ready for my NAVI!! My wife can't read a map, and I can't read the map while I drive (at least not legally). Sure I can pull over every 10 miles or so to check what mile marker we are at, but my average speed goes to heck. I tried folding the map and having my wife keep track of our progress, but she gets bored easily and often falls asleep in the Navigator spot. What's a guy to do? Buy NAVI.

But, my NAVI (with a Pilot attached) is not in yet. Supposed to be in before the end of August (2 weeks late) but I haven't got a VIN yet, so I'm not holding my breath. Well, anticipation and a GREAT website make the wait almost tolerable.

Until then, wish me luck in getting where I'm going.
REDROK03

·
Registered
900 Posts
I would have liked NAV (enjoy Hertz NeverLost on rental cars) but (1) it's not available with RES and (2) the maps of our area (Kentucky, but not Louisville) are almost nonexistant in the current database.

·
Registered
311 Posts
NAVI - Oui!

I will never again have to say, "Honey I'd like to know about the turn before we pass it." After a month it's like computers. How did life go on without it?? To all my friends that say "hey get lost like a man," follow me.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I navi-less but plan on getting a similar device that will snap on my IPAQ when the technology gets a little better. I plan on paying less than $2000 and being able to carry it between cars.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes! It'll be Navi equipped when it gets here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts