Nice day!

Side step and wind deflector

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
WTPILOT said:
GOT WHITE
Love your gleaming white pix. Had to put on my sunglasses, though! :31: :31: :31:

Nothing looks better on a beautiful sunny day than a white Pilot!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ONE MORE PIC

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PILOT & WRX

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Side step

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honda hitch

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Jiaronnis said:
Nice pix.

So, how much is your dealer paying you for the advertising (front & back)?:confused: :D
Jiaronnis, my powers of perception must be failing me. I looked at those pix carefully and didn't notice the plates.

WTPILOT, what gives? Only dealer plates on the F&B?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Ziploc said:

Jiaronnis, my powers of perception must be failing me. I looked at those pix carefully and didn't notice the plates.

Perhaps like Colorado where many dealers will put the temp permit sticker in the rear window. I prefer them in the actual license plate location - but some dealers still stick them elsewhere (where the sun don't shine??!) :eek:

Some states (like Nebraska) even have two stickers. One in the back window and one in the front window! :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi

Sorry no plate yet

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
colorider said:

Perhaps like Colorado where many dealers will put the temp permit sticker in the rear window. I prefer them in the actual license plate location - but some dealers still stick them elsewhere (where the sun don't shine??!) :eek:

Some states (like Nebraska) even have two stickers. One in the back window and one in the front window! :confused:
Thanks for clarifying this, colorider.

Is this indeed the case in CA (stickers), WTPILOT?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After market back up sensor (10 years old from Japan) from my old car. Still works fine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Ziploc said:

Thanks for clarifying this, colorider.

Is this indeed the case in CA (stickers), WTPILOT?
Whoops - when I saw WTPilot's "LA", I was thinking Louisiana. Never even thought about LA as in California!!! My bad!!

Plates stay with vehicles there when you sell them and I'm not sure what the process is for new vehicles (sticker/dealer plate/??).

So, WTPilot - are you in CA or LA (or both) and what do they use there for temporary permits??:confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the Yakima load worrier but I may need extension for more space.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We got small sticker on window when we purchase car in Los Angeles, CA.

Sticker is good for 3 month I think.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Ziploc said:

Never would occured to me to question it... ours come plateless as well (unless you count the dealer advertising as seen here), with a temporary paper tag that goes in the back window (good for 30 days until you pick up your tag at the tag agency). Isn't it funny how many different procedures there are for tagging a car? If I ever have to buy one in a different state, I'll be completely clueless. :p

·
Registered
342 Posts
colorider -
Everybody 'round these parts knows LA stands for Lower Alabama. What's that place you are talking about?

Thank you for your time. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I should have wrote Los Angeles.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
ChuckW said:
colorider -
Everybody 'round these parts knows LA stands for Lower Alabama. What's that place you are talking about?

Thank you for your time. :D
What 'bout the ones from Lower Arkansas?????:2: :2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts