Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - this is entirely the fault of hondapilot.com.

I read a thread a few months ago that asked 'Did you name your Pilot'. I've never named a car in my life (afterall, its just a car).

When my Pilot came in we named it Amelia (I know that's not original but it just seemed to fit).

Now the car talks to me! She gripes about being driven in the rain, tells me when she needs a bath and last week when I got in the car she told me that I really need to lose some weight! :eek:

She's bouncy when she's happy and complains about the wife's Accord when she feels crowded in the garage - when the wife takes more than her half of the garage - (reminds me of the kids in the back seat).

I'm beginning to think she's a spoiled brat but we love her a lot....

JJ

·
Registered
507 Posts
raleighpilot said:

last week when I got in the car she told me that I really need to lose some weight! :eek:

My wife tells me that all the time! :D

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Re: Re: My Pilot talks to me

labow said:
My wife tells me that all the time! :D
What's your wife doing telling you that raleighpilot needs to lose some weight? :2:

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
raleighpilot said:
OK - this is entirely the fault of hondapilot.com.

I read a thread a few months ago that asked 'Did you name your Pilot'. I've never named a car in my life (afterall, its just a car).

When my Pilot came in we named it Amelia (I know that's not original but it just seemed to fit).

Now the car talks to me! She gripes about being driven in the rain, tells me when she needs a bath and last week when I got in the car she told me that I really need to lose some weight! :eek:

She's bouncy when she's happy and complains about the wife's Accord when she feels crowded in the garage - when the wife takes more than her half of the garage - (reminds me of the kids in the back seat).

I'm beginning to think she's a spoiled brat but we love her a lot....

JJ

Do you kinda look like this???

:D

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it too much until one of you decides to take the relationship to a more intimate level. I can see raleighpilot in divorce court now: "I did not have sexual relations with that car."

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
raleighpilot said:

Now the car talks to me!

JJ

do you need the name of a shrink?? no wait you are a packer fan:runaway: :2:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: My Pilot talks to me

Art said:
Do you kinda look like this???

:D
Art

I think you've captured the thought... I'm a little worried since I started listening to cars.

Do you think I need therapy? :rolleyes:

JJ

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Re: Re: Re: My Pilot talks to me

raleighpilot said:
Art

I think you've captured the thought... I'm a little worried since I started listening to cars.

Do you think I need therapy? :rolleyes:

JJ
The doctor will see you now.....

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts