Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys it finally happened: I took delivery of my 2004 Pilot EX in Sandstone this morning!! I am pleased as punch, let me tell you! I also installed my Delphi Roady and life is good. I love this vehicle already. Now what I'm about to say next you won't hear me say often so listen up: I can't *wait* to go to work tomorrow (and show her off!) We've got a going away luncheon for one of my co-workers and I will gladly volunteer to drive. :2:

I must give a huge THANKS to all of you on this website who have been patient with all my questions. I know that we hear it time and time again but it's so true: this is an awesome website!!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
gymeni said:
Well guys it finally happened: I took delivery of my 2004 Pilot EX in Sandstone this morning!! I am pleased as punch, let me tell you! I also installed my Delphi Roady and life is good. I love this vehicle already. Now what I'm about to say next you won't hear me say often so listen up: I can't *wait* to go to work tomorrow (and show her off!) We've got a going away luncheon for one of my co-workers and I will gladly volunteer to drive. :2:

I must give a huge THANKS to all of you on this website who have been patient with all my questions. I know that we hear it time and time again but it's so true: this is an awesome website!!
Great timing. I was wondering what was up. Congrats!!!:2:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats... I'm sure you will enjoy every minute of it now.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
gymeni: Many happy congrats to you!!! Tomorrow on your way to the luncheon, point out the nice headliner in the Pilot to all of them... :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats....:needpics:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kemosabe said:
gymeni: Many happy congrats to you!!! Tomorrow on your way to the luncheon, point out the nice headliner in the Pilot to all of them... :D :D :D
Oh that's the first thing I'll show them, for sure! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts