Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to show my new wheels. Well, not eactly new. Can you guess what brand are they?

Hint: look at my profile.

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
So z fit do they? :4:
Is this a permanent thing or just an experiment? They do look nice though.

Matt

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Lookin' good!! :29:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
:) are those tips or whole muffler?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Z wheels

Yes, those are my Z wheels. My Z is on its third set of wheels now. (16" stock, 17" TSW and now 18"OZ) Other than OZ wheels, stock wheels are pretty, too. 16x7.5" only weights 16lb (lighter than OEM pilot wheel, I guess). And they fit perfectly, even offset matchs. Of course, cost of upgrade is very low. I thought about buying a set of 17 light weight alloy. But nothing looks as good cost $200 each or below. Plus for 17" wheels I have to buy a set of new tires. These Z wheels also say that "My another car is a Z":cool:

Those shinning things on my tail pipe are just tips from Pepboys. I think they are $4 each, look good though.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Z with side steps?

Here is a close up.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
looks real good:D

·
Registered
920 Posts
It looks like a Mazda MPV-

·
Registered
483 Posts
I just noticed your body side mldgs. are not painted, is that standard on the lx? Your wheels look nice.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tonyrwc said:
I just noticed your body side mldgs. are not painted, is that standard on the lx? Your wheels look nice.
EX has painted side molding, LX has non-painted. But I like them. LX are actual rare, since most would choose EX.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
:) nice tips, looking for oval or square short ones too from pepboys! you can have mouldings and running boards painted though, although unpainted it is more resistant to dings and bumps.

·
Registered
964 Posts
sblvro said:
:) nice tips, looking for oval or square short ones too from pepboys! you can have mouldings and running boards painted though, although unpainted it is more resistant to dings and bumps.
Be careful with the addon tips. There is a thread which discusses a serious rust problem associated with those tips. Others have recommended spraying the inside of the chrome tips and the outside of the existing exhaust pipes with a high temp rustoleum paint to try to prevent the rust. Just an FYI!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, next time I stop by pepboys, I will pick one can

1 - 16 of 16 Posts