Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it a two weeks ago. Just had the running boards installed. I hope to post some more in about a week with 19 or 20 inch wheels. My wife and I are extremely happy with this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
zx_600 said:
Just got it a two weeks ago. Just had the running boards installed. I hope to post some more in about a week with 19 or 20 inch wheels. My wife and I are extremely happy with this car.
Congrats zx_600,

Great choice in COLOR!!! Happy Piloting:D You'll love it.

Maybe I'll see you driving around if you ever travel up to the Bay Area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: Speed Racer on the monitor

Another new Pilot owner who's also a Speed Racer fan. Cool. My wife laughed at me when I brought home the collectors edition DVD. We got our Pilot almost two weeks ago and love it. Gotta put some pics up soon.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
congrats....sharp looking pilot....great color;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Re: Re: Speed Racer on the monitor

kurama said:
Another new Pilot owner who's also a Speed Racer fan. Cool. My wife laughed at me when I brought home the collectors edition DVD. We got our Pilot almost two weeks ago and love it. Gotta put some pics up soon.
Congrats, you'll love your pilot!

kurama, Congrats to you, too!

Where are you in AZ? We're in hot & sunny Tucson.

·
Registered
41 Posts
zx_600 said:
How was your buying experience? I'm getting the same SS EX-L in a couple of weeks. Haven't gone through the fine details of purchase. Did you finance through Honda? Rate? Did they deal with you?

Just curious...

·
Registered
160 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!

I know you gonna have a ton of fun with your new Car!:4: :4:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello 2greencars

I'm in Gilbert. Make that hot and sunny Gilbert. It's a beautiful town. We don't get down to Tuscon as often as we would like (to do some hiking, mtn biking, etc). We usually hang a right and head for San Diego.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Congratulations on your new favorite car zx_600! Where abouts are you from in Southern California?

Can't wait to see the pics with the 19-20 inchers!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys.

I live outside of LA close to Disneyland and Knotts.

I paid about 31600 (the running boards were aboute 650). I went to Edmunds.com and requested quotes over the phone and through email. Then I dealt with them over the phone so when I showed up I already had my price and who to talk to. Did not get what I wanted for my trae in but oh well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts