Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
With the sweet graphics package!

OK I'm not a huge fan of the graphics package but the all black look is pretty slick on the Pilot. Just gotta take care of that running board and the badges!

Reactions: PGATTA

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked the running boards with lights that has a chrome strip as it didn’t look bad with the chrome lug nuts on the wheels

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I picked the running boards with lights that has a chrome strip as it didn’t look bad with the chrome lug nuts on the wheels
Gotcha, I can dig it... I didn't know if you were going for the FULL BLACKOUT look like some want to do. I personally trace my roots deep in redneck rich areas so I love chrome and can certainly appreciate the touches you want to keep.

Our 2015 has blacked out headlights and I've been wanting to black out the chrome bars in the grill but leave the grill surround chrome... maybe a project for next summer!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol-ur hilarious dude. This is a wifemobile but trying to sexy it up. Hopefully the dealer guy can make it up my snowy hill this morning...

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition - Trailer hitch & Harness, All-weather Mats, cargo mat, and Black Emblems
130 Posts
I went with the black OEM running boards and black lug nuts on my Black Edition. If your gunna go black out, might as well go all the way.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went with the black OEM running boards and black lug nuts on my Black Edition. If your gunna go black out, might as well go all the way.
Please share pictures! The black running boards didn’t come with lights. Lights are useful in our Seattle gloom

·
Registered
2020 Pilot Black Edition - Trailer hitch & Harness, All-weather Mats, cargo mat, and Black Emblems
130 Posts
Please share pictures! The black running boards didn’t come with lights. Lights are useful in our Seattle gloom
Will do (just mounted their boards 2 nights ago actually). I wouldn’t count on the ones with the lights doing a terrible lot.... seems to be a mixed review (on this site) of if those LED’s do much and then seems to be questions on their replacability when / if they die.

The black lug nuts I ordered from College Hill Honda (in-line), as I couldn’t find them locally here in NJ. Pretty solid....just keep in mind order 4 sets of them.

I hope you didn’t pay for those stickers they put on the car lol, while I’ll remain neutral on those...I can’t see those staying on the rims too long. Plus something about having everything blacked out on the car... lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will do (just mounted their boards 2 nights ago actually). I wouldn’t count on the ones with the lights doing a terrible lot.... seems to be a mixed review (on this site) of if those LED’s do much and then seems to be questions on their replacability when / if they die.

The black lug nuts I ordered from College Hill Honda (in-line), as I couldn’t find them locally here in NJ. Pretty solid....just keep in mind order 4 sets of them.

I hope you didn’t pay for those stickers they put on the car lol, while I’ll remain neutral on those...I can’t see those staying on the rims too long. Plus something about having everything blacked out on the car... lol
Thanks-either way looks beautiful. The wife wanted the Explorer. I was just getting a lot more for the money here. I will say that the pick up seems a little lacking

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thanks-either way looks beautiful. The wife wanted the Explorer. I was just getting a lot more for the money here. I will say that the pick up seems a little lacking
oh absolutely, definitely great feeling on the complements on the Black Beauty, lmao. I actually was looking at the Explorer and Grand Cherokee here too, just something about the dependability and like you said much better bang for the buck with the Pilot. Sure, it doesn’t have a 410 hp engine, but oh well our 3.5 L V6 will have to do (which I’ll have to say for a 4,200lb SUV I’m decently impressed with). Lastly, got 25 mpg my last tank...pretty impressed IMO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts