Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine gave me this T-shirt. The front just has a small "H" logo where the pocket might be, but this is the back of the shirt...

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Even though it looks great, it doesn't qualify as an accessory! Neckties, belts, jewelry, etc. are accessories, but not shirts!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: Re: My latest accessory

hop23 said:
Even though it looks great, it doesn't qualify as an accessory! Neckties, belts, jewelry, etc. are accessories, but not shirts!
If gewf631 uses that t-shirt as a floormat in place of, say, the WeatherTech aftermarket ones, then I guess it could qualify as an accessory... ;) :p :D

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Re: Re: Re: My latest accessory

kemosabe said:

If gewf631 uses that t-shirt as a floormat in place of, say, the WeatherTech aftermarket ones, then I guess it could qualify as an accessory... ;) :p :D
T-shirts are accessory seat covers!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Deadbeat Parts Dept...

I think our local Honda parts department is missing the boat. I called about the Maisto Pilot models and no luck. Then I called about the Pilot T-Shirts and no luck.

Unless you want trick foot pedals or a Honda First Aid Kit for $20.00 they have nothing.

Bummer....

Need to find a parts department on-line that has these!

Don:confused:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Re: My latest accessory

kemosabe said:

in a few months it can become the shine the car accessory:2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts