Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having put many miles on the motorways and freeways of this country, always trying to abide by the speed limit, I've come up with a great idea for a bumper sticker that I keep threatening to affix to the back of the Pilot. My wife is somewhat less than thrilled with the idea, figuring we'll be shot by one of those that the joke is intended for. With laser printers and full-page stickers, making personalized bumper stickers isn't that hard a thing to do anymore. Anyhow, here's what I want to put on a bumper sticker:

"Excessive Speed is caused by Sexual Frustration"

Explains a lot, doesn't it? Any thoughts out there?

Roger

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
rkpeck said:
After having put many miles on the motorways and freeways of this country, always trying to abide by the speed limit, I've come up with a great idea for a bumper sticker that I keep threatening to affix to the back of the Pilot. My wife is somewhat less than thrilled with the idea, figuring we'll be shot by one of those that the joke is intended for. With laser printers and full-page stickers, making personalized bumper stickers isn't that hard a thing to do anymore. Anyhow, here's what I want to put on a bumper sticker:

"Excessive Speed is caused by Sexual Frustration"

Explains a lot, doesn't it? Any thoughts out there?

Roger
First thought: The day I put on the bumper sticker, I'd start keeping the driver's window closed (and probably the front passenger window, too). I doubt you'd see a gun, but you'd probably be subject to some verbal harassment!

Second thought: It might cause a few folks to slow down a little!!! :4:

·
Registered
191 Posts
If I was to ever put a bumper sticker on my beloved Pilot, I would have to create one similar to 'Slower traffic keep right', except mine would say...

'MORONS KEEP LEFT'

...but I could never get myself to put bumper stickers on my vehicles!! Someone else will have to invent that one!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: My idea for a Bumper Sticker

Ziploc said:

....Second thought: It might cause a few folks to slow down a little!!! :4:
That was the original thought. I think I'll chicken out and just put the quote on an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and put it in the back window. Perfect for the long trips to see if I can beat 25 mpg while traveling 65mph.

(Have you noticed that bumper stickers are not very compatible with the rear bumper on a Pilot? Too many "bumps" in the bumper...)

Roger

·
Registered
45 Posts
How about this idea?

ORGAN DONATION THE ULTIMATE IN RECYCLING!

Pilot EX White
Cargo Tray
Rear Mud Flaps
Full Nose Mask
Full Size Spare
Running Boards

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
'djya ever notice, that everybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and everybody driving faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin :2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts