Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,955 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What year is your Pilot?

Reactions: Nail Grease

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
2,955 Posts

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Hey @Nail Grease! Look! It's your second favorite brand of tires.

Lol. Used car, cheap tire alarm? I'm still on the testing stage on this one. No complaints so far.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L
208 Posts
Looks to be in pretty good shape given it's age. First order of business (as I have a weak-spot for the Saddle Interior) would be to try and restore the leather. A nice horse/boar hair brush and coconut milk shampoo with some elbow grease will do wonders (even to leather you don't think is that dirty). After scrubbing use a clean microfiber to lift up all the contaminates, then apply something like Meguiar's Ultimate Leather Balm as your conditioner/protective coating.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
You know who I think has bailed on us? This guy. Called it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks to be in pretty good shape given it's age. First order of business (as I have a weak-spot for the Saddle Interior) would be to try and restore the leather. A nice horse/boar hair brush and coconut milk shampoo with some elbow grease will do wonders (even to leather you don't think is that dirty). After scrubbing use a clean microfiber to lift up all the contaminates, then apply something like Meguiar's Ultimate Leather Balm as your conditioner/protective coating.
I'm working on it, I want to try to keep the inside flawless and healthy

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
^^^ If needed, the dealer will swap out your airbags for free, of course.

Just be wary of the potential upsell, or worse.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts