Well, not really review just trade-in my 2016 pilot for other vehicle and sharing my experience. I really missed the size and room for family and enjoyed so many family road trip and mileage I got 27-30mpg for highway. Especially our family loaded stuffs for camping. I had 2016 EX-L with Honda Sense which best option I got when I first bought it and it helps alot from highway driving. Also did Head Unit hack and best hack I ever got out from Pilot. I can run Waze using my phone hotspot in fact it way better than carplay/andriod auto. As you know bluetooth will disabled running CP/AA, my kids can't watch netflix using car speaker. Whoever got 2016 no need to switch out 2017 HU just run hack if you using Waze. I'm like others got all problems for first model year.
- rear hatch motor got replaced around 8k mil
- front wheel bearing replaced around 28k mil
- fuel injectors replaced around 37k mil
- front heated seat out 40k mi
- transmission solenoid replace around 55k mi
- water in rear hatch/tailgate probably since I got the ever and didn't realized a year later
- fuel door and tail gate hatch not align with body
- rotor wrapped around 55k.